Stay available online in one the most used chat non-stop. Integrate WhatsApp Chat on your site and it can only be active on selected pages or for certain categories of visitors, define start-chat triggers, create your welcome text, select icons and much more. Having WhatsApp Chat on your site, you will remain reachable for people anytime and from any place.
WordPress WhatsAppChat is what you need
- If you want to stay available for your users at any time
- If you want to answer client question right from WhatsApp
- If you need a working solution with simple installation
Use all the benefits of WP WhatsApp Chat Plugin
Being easy and swift to contact
Set an instant and effortless way for visitors to address you via your website.
Increasing the number of leads via individual contacting
Initiate chats with users to know more about their queries and develop interest in your offers.
Boosting the quality of client communication
With a quicker and more individual connection, leave more clients happy.
- Embed WhatsApp Chat to have chats with users
- Send answers to client messages from your phone or WhatsApp web
- Three types of chat position: floating bubble, embed bubble, and embed chat window
- A library of bubble icons for you to choose
- Option to edit bubble text
- Flexible chat header with page picture, name, and caption
- Picking page image by default, from the library or uploading a custom picture
- Option to edit chat name
- 5 Reply time options in the chat window caption
- Setting custom text as caption
- Editable welcome message with formatting options and links
- Start Chat button text can be edited
- Switchable WhatsApp Messenger icon on Start Chat button
- Option to display the chat on all site pages, or select specific pages, or exclude pages
- Optional displaying of the chat on mobile
- Option to set the group of users to see the chat: all, new, or returning
- 4 start chat triggers: time on the site, time on the page, scroll position, or exit intent
- Message notification variants: as a badge on the bubble, or in the title of a browser tab
- Four paintable elements: bubble background, bubble icon, header background, button
- Varying Start Chat button shape square to rounded